Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kung Fu Panda

Seen yesterday.

A very nice and funny movie!

Po's only dream is to be a Kung Fu fighter. But that's rather unlikely for a panda with some extra pounds - until kismet makes him the dedicated Dragon Warrior.

I love the 'design' of the characers. All together very funny.
The animation of the martial arts movements is fantastic and extremely smooth. During the training and fight scenes they included slow motion sequences - pretty cool!

Again a movie with a good message. You can be whatever you want to be as long as you believe in yourself.

'There is no secret incredient!'

Website: Kung Fu Panda

----------------
MC listened to: The Rolling Stones - How Can I Stop
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

My World said...

A nice movie with a nice message.
Absolutelly worth seeing.

But I have to say I did not like the german voices and the modern style of animation.