Friday, July 25, 2008

Get Smart

Seen Yesterday.

Sooo damn funny! Partly I nearly laughed my head off!

It's some time ago - about 18 years or so - since I saw the old Maxwell Smart played by Don Adams, but as far as I can remember it was one of the funniest secret agent tv series I've ever seen so far.
Steve Carell is fantastic as Maxwell Smart a.k.a. Agent 86.

Together with the CONTROL-Agents 99 (Anne Hathaway), 23 (Dwayne Johnson) and the chief (Alan Arkin), Smart has to save the world from KAOS' latest plans, after the CONTROL-headquarter was attacked and all the agent's identities were revealed.

A lot of slapstick comedy and fantastic and funny action make this movie a great pleasure to be seen!
I would nearly go as far as to say it's a must-see.

Website: Get Smart
----------------
MC listened to: Meredith Brooks - Watched You Fall
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

My World said...

It was really funny and made me want to watch the old TV Show.

I can't remember eher having watched it, but who knows? My memory is not what I would call the best.

MC said...

It's already available on DVD.
But we should wait until there's the enhanced version in our stores.
The versions now in stock are with low audio-quality and bad picture, but in the U.S. they already made an enhanced box.
Hopefully it come to us soon.

My World said...

Honestly I do not think that I would buy it. First I just would like to watch it.

I think it could be a great fun, but I do not know yet if I will love it enough to buy it.

DVDs are becoming more and more expensive :(