Friday, July 4, 2008

Hancock

Seen yesterday.

Starts extremely funny with a drunk, filled with self-hate not so glamorous hero Hancock (Will Smith), who of course helps people but what he leaves behind after his help looks like the aftermath of some terrorist attack .
People hate him, the city is fed up with paying the devastation he causes.
But all this will change when he rescues the PR executive Ray Embrey (Jason Bateman), who want to help Hancock to polish up his image.

I like the movie really a lot!

Only thing I missed was some kind of explanation who he really is and where he came from.

Website: Hancock
----------------
MC listened to: Black Sabbath - Killing Yourself To Live
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hancock is oki ok movie .

My World said...

I was a bit dissapointed, I had expected more.

The action was good, but the story was not elaborated enough, in my opinion.

MC said...

Some further explanations about their origin and their connection would have been interesting!