Friday, July 25, 2008

joined postcrossing

About two weeks ago I joined postcrossing.
It's a project where members get adresses from other members to send them a postcard and receive one from some other member.
I think its a pretty cool idea!
Just got my five first adresses. Cards will be sent to Finland, USA, Germany, Netherlands and Portugal.
When they reach the receipients I will receive my first regular cards. :-)

There is also a forum where people make special arrangements and trade cards (and other stuff) big style. But I think I will keep my hands off of that - too expensive. ;-)

In that forum Julia asked some people to send cards to me while she sends them some of hers to get me started. She is such a sweety!
I already received this three beautiful cards - from Finland (wonderful Aurora Borealis), France (great multiview of the city of Munster) and Germany (nightview of the famous Oktoberfest). :-)



Websites: Postcrossing, MC @ postcrossing
----------------
MC listened to: Bon Jovi - Bad Medicine
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

My World said...

Postcrossing is a wonderful hobby!

You are now member of a wonderful, unique, worldwide community :)

Welcome!

You won't regret your decision to join postcrossing.

I wish you fun and that you will receive many beautiful postcards and get to know many nice people from all over the world!

Maybe one day you will also discover the attraction of the forum ;) - but you are right, that could become expensive.

So, happy postcrossing, my sweet darling!

I am looking forward to the pics of your cards!

Hugs and Kisses
Julia