Monday, April 14, 2008

back to school (3)

WOW! That was fast!
As I wrote earlier today that I took the aptitude test just last Thursday and this evening I received a call from my mother who told me that a letter from the FH had arrived. So I rushed to her to open the letter. Didn't think that there would be the big YES or NO in it, just something about how I did on the test.
When I opened it my heart raced a hundret miles per hour and I was pretty shaking. I pulled the letter out of the envelope and directly in the subject line it read 'entry confirmation'.
I REALLY MADE IT!
All that's left to do is to fill out the 'study entrance declaration' and bring it to the FH and then - starting at the 2. September - I will be an official student at the FH Wiener Neustadt.

Website: FH Wiener Neustadt
----------------
MC listened to: AC DC - Thunderstruck
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

My World said...

Congratulations :)

I LOVE YOU!