Monday, April 14, 2008

back to school (2)

Last Thursday I took the second step on the way to become a student at the FH Wiener Neustadt - the aptitude test.
I was really nevous the days before; I think that was because of the fact that I didn't know what it would be like and that there was nothing you could have prepared in advance.
As soon as the test had started it was like always, nervousity was blown away and it was no problem to focus on the test; and afterwards I have to say it was rather amusing.
Some of the stages didn't make to much sense to me in relation to the study.
This time was the first time in my life I had the feeling that I even solved some of those damn number rows - where you are given some numbers which have a logical run and you have to find the pattern and put in the next following number. But on the other hand I think I completely failed the German part. I think there will be some right answers but they only by luck. Some of the words I have never heard before.
End of the week I should get the test result.


Website: FH Wiener Neustadt
----------------
MC listened to: Sting - Englishman In New York
via FoxyTunes

No comments: