Friday, June 27, 2008

Thunder & Lightning

Wow!
Last night a heavy thunderstorm came over Wiener Neustadt. Lots of rain and for a short while even hail - thank goodness nothing serious happened!
After the first wave of heavy rain I started watching the lightnings all around. They are so beautiful - dangerous but beautiful. The way they enlight the clouds and everything else is just imcomparably impressing.
I even made a short video of some of these forceful beasts.
Hope you like it!



----------------
MC listened to: AC-DC - Thunderstruck
via FoxyTunes

3 comments:

My World said...

WOW!

Really, absolutelly great, fantastic video!!!

You are really creative

I LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so cool! Wish we had more storms here in Las Vegas :)

MC said...

@ my world:
Thanks darling!
I love you too!

@diane scott (oims):
Thanks for the comment!
Storm are interessting and sometimes beautiful to watch, but you shouldn't wish for them. They can be very dangerous; altough I think that the Las Vegas area could use some rain from time to time.