Tuesday, March 25, 2008

U2:3D

Seen last Thursday.
(sorry was caught in an online quiz -
really addicting but terrible)


What a show!
A great experience in 3D!

The U2 concert in Argentina during the Vertigo Tour was really fantastic!
The stadium was shaking and the audience was singing along nearly every single word.


A few years ago I didn't care to much about U2's music, but I have to admit, that I like it very much now!

It was not just a concert for fun. U2 seems to be on a nonviolent crusade for peace and freedom!
Bono and the others are real life heros of the present time. The concert was bit like a huge and loud mass for peace. After this show I would say the whole world should be sent to a concert like this. If just a few more people - and of course some of the so called 'important' people - would show the same believe in the power of change and the possibility of coexistence of all religions, races and origins like the argentinian audience did during the show, mankind could eventually really be able to achieve world peace.


Websites: U2:3D, U2
----------------
MC listened to: U2 - Beautiful Day
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

My World said...

Hi!

Great written, how ever :)

I do not like the music of U2 so much, but it is great that they send messages for peace.

I am dreaming of world peace, of a world where every human being has the same rights and possibilities.

The individual character should be taken important, not the gender, the age, the look, the origin, the religion, etc.

We are all unique human beings and we ALL should have the right to live.

To live a good and healthy life, not to just survive.

Every human being should be allowed to do and to believe in whatever he or she wants, as long he or she does not harm anyone or him/herself.

Live and let live.

In PEACE.


I love you, my darling. When I am reading your words I am starting to love you more than ever - believe it or not - because you are such a wonderful man, your heart is at the right place. If more people were like you, the world would be a much better place!

Great article, my sweetheart.


I have just one critical point...
You MUST NOT link this horrible quiz ;).

Kisses