Wednesday, March 26, 2008

back to school

I just was at our local University of Applied Sciences - Fachhochschule (FH) Wiener Neustadt - to sign up for their Businees Engineering Program (part-time). Now all I have to do is to pass the aptitude test on 10. April, and then, three years later, I will - hopefully - be Bachelor of Science in Engineering. And I think I will go on two more years to become Master.


Well, if I told you that I ain't nervous it be a plain lie! To be honest from time to time I feel like I'm going to s**t my pants! ;-)

Website: FH Wiener Neustadt
----------------
MC listened to: Thin Lizzy - Whiskey In The Jar
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

My World said...

You will manage everything you want to :) I believe in you!

It is great that you try it, you can just win!

I love you!

Aber es ist eine Schande, dass ich über deinen Blog davon erfahre, dass du dich heute schon angemeldet hast ;)