Thursday, March 13, 2008

Surprise!

Yesterday my sweetheart Julia surprised me with a present she had Amazon send to my office. She had told me something about an upcoming surprise before but I had no idea what it could be.
When a colleague came to my office and gave me the packet from Amazon I didn't realize that this was the mentioned surprise and was a bit confused because I hadn't ordered anything from them. But after opening it I understood.
Inside the packet were two books in wrapping paper with a card attached - reading: 'from your regular blog reader'.

The books are 'The Da Vinci Code' by Dan Brown and 'The Guide to Dan Brown's the Solomon Key: The Essential Primer' by Greg Taylor.

She had the idea because I wrote - a few posts before - that 'The Da Vinci Code' is the only book by Dan Brown I haven't read by now and that I am also waiting for the publishing of 'The Solomon Key'.

Julia, you are such a sweetie! I love you!

1 comment:

My World said...

You are so sweet!

I love you too, with all my heart!

I am glad my surprise was a success.