Friday, February 1, 2008

National Treasure: Book of Secrets

Seen Yesterday.

I liked it a lot!
Well it's not what you would call a masterpiece, but there is unlimited fun, action and suspense.

What I didn't like was the fact that many things are achieved to easy. But who cares? - It's a movie.

The theories about conspiracies after the official end of the American civil war and about the presidents' 'Book of Secrets' could have been brought up a bit more and would have been a better storylline than just saving the family's name.

The first part of 'National Treasure' was much better but this one was funnier.

I think it's worth to be seen.

Website: National Treasure: Book of Secrets

3 comments:

footiam said...

I like it too! But some people seem to laugh at the wrong thing. Check up my post 'One Man's meat' on this at http://steptpg.blogspot.com/2007/12/ones-man-meat.html

Michael J. Kannengieser said...

Hi,
I saw both "National Treasure Movies," and while I did not think they were Academy Award material, they kept my interest throughout. The stream of trivia which flows from both films is plenty to make one dive for a history book after leaving the theater. It appears that they've set up for a third installment at the end of this one with Ben Gates walking away with the president in the hangar to talk about what he saw in the "Presidents Book." at the Library of Congress. If there were a thrid installment in this series, I'd see it. -Mike.

MC said...

Yeah! I'd see it too!
Want to know what's on page 47!