Monday, February 25, 2008

Falco - Verdammt, wir leben noch!

Damn it, we're still alive!

Saw the biographic movie about Falco on Saturday.

It's a really great movie about a really great artist.

I'm a fan of his music. Don't know much about his live, so I can't say anything about the truth in the movie.
But as far as I know only few people knew the real Hans Hoelzl; in public he always lived the role of Falco he had created.

I think Manuel Rubey was a good choice to play Falco. His voice comes close to the real one, although he can't be the original.

After the movie I just felt pity for Hans Hoelzl. A great mind who couldn't fulfill the expectations he had placed in himself.

Websites: The Movie (german), Falco (official - german)
----------------
MC listened to: Falco - Out Of The Dark
via FoxyTunes

No comments: