Saturday, September 29, 2007

Audi back from repair

Got my car back from the garage yesterday. It took quite some time due to delivery problems of the new hood but now everything is fine. The boys from 'Auto Reckendorfer' did a good job.



It's just great to have a good looking car again. It was a really poor picture with the bent hood and the broken headlight. But the dent on the co-driver's door even pissed me off a lot more. I hate it when people are too stupid for parking or driving and hit your car and drive off without even leaving a message!



Today I also put in a new airfilter and exchanged the air-flow sensor because it felt like the car didn't have the full power it should have and I read on MOTOR-TALK.de that this could be because of a defective sensor. I guess they were right.
Before the exchange of the sensor it seemed like it was just working fine up to 160 km/h and then it was a bit tough to reach 180 km/h.
On a short test drive on the highway, with the new sensor, the car accelerated constantly until I quit at 190 km/h (about 118 miles per hour) - and that was in the uphill direction. :-)

Websites: Auto Reckendorfer & Motor-Talk

No comments: