Friday, August 29, 2008

The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor

Seen on Tuesday.

I hadn't heard anything good about the movie but was still very curious about it. I liked the first two parts and I like Brendan Fraser and Jet Li.

I don't get it why so many people slag this movie.
Of course it's not the best part and partly it seems a bit ridiculous but over all I would say you can really enjoy it!

The only thing I didn't like was the part with the Yetis. Okay, it's no problem that there are Yetis in the Himalayas and not too absurd that they could be friendly and helpful. But to me it was just too much! Although they were made great!

The story itself about the dragon emperor and his power over the elements and his pursue for eternal life is not bad but it could have been made up a little bit more in the movie instead of the O'Connell's family affairs.

It's funny and the effects are great.
Not bad at all, but not a must see!

Website: The Mummy 3

1 comment:

My World said...

It was not the worst movie I have seen, but very, very fara way from the best...

Sometimes it would be better - for books AND movies - to end a story after the first part.

There is no need to make sequels, but Hollywood seems to be addicted to them.

Don't they have new ideas?
Aren't there new stories which have not been told already?