Saturday, November 22, 2008

Quantum of Solace

Seen yesterday.

Well, after having heard a lot of bad critics and nearly nothing good about the new James Bond movie, my expectation were rather low.

To be honest I don't understand what all those people are complaining about.
Yes, ok, it's not the cool British style agent we've known for centuries, but on the other hand everything changes sometimes. New actor - new character.
I think it wouldn't have worked if Daniel Craig had tried to be like Sean Connery (in my opinion the best bond ever). He looks more like a man of action and a bit less style, so don't just let him do some serious butt-kickin'?
I would say he's pretty cool.

Who i missed a bit was Q. Where has that cool, sarcastic secret-technology master-mind gone?

I liked the movie. It's definitely not a must-see but I would say a good one anyway.

Website: 007

No comments: