Monday, September 1, 2008

Surprise!

Here in Austria kids get a school cone from their parents when they enter school for the first time.
Well, as a matter of fact this tradition doesn't stop at the first school day of first-graders, because of the high fun factor you may get such cones several times. For example when you change to a next level school type of start to study at an university or things like that.

Now that I start my study at the FH Wiener Neustadt (University of Applied Sciences Wiener Neustadt, Austria) I had the pleasure of getting THREE of those cool presents!
WOW!!!

First I got a huge one on Thursday from my girlfriend Julia, one from friends on Friday and one from Julia's mother Christa today.
In all of them were a lot of writing utensils and sweets.
In Julia's there were also a plastic baby giant panda, a soft toy tige with magnetic paws (already on our fridge) and a cool puzzle-ball from sheepworld.
In the one from my friends there was also a pez dispenser (the Joker) and a puzzle magazine for brain training.
And inside Christa's there were two little model cars (a blue Audi A4 and a cool U.S. police car).

from Julia:
from my friends:
from Christa:
Thank you all very much for the great school cones!

1 comment:

My World said...

I am happy the surprises were sucessfull and that you liked your little gifts :)

I love you and wish you all the best for your studies! You'll do it!
Never give up and always keep smiling! Try to make also rainy to sunny days :)