Friday, November 23, 2007

a**hole way of parking

I know that some people are just too stupid for parking the right way, but what I had to undergo yesterday is just ridiculous!

The parking lots at our house are a bit small dimensioned and so it's not easy to park so that everyone is happy. I always try to be in the middle of my space because the idiot parking on the passenger side is sometimes a bit close to the left edge of his lot. I don't understand why he is so stupid. Would he park a bit closer to the right edge he (as driver) would also have more space to get out of his car. But that's not my problem, I leave some space on that side so he will not slam his door into my car.

The jerk to my left side also comes a bit cose to my lot often but until now I still could get - at least somehow - into my car.
Yesterday when he came home from work he parked so that his right wheels nearly were on the line. I could open my door just a few centimeters - just enough to get my arm inside.
Due to this stupid a**hole I had to go to the passenger side of my car, had to rip out the gear and push my car out of the lot to get inside.
I wrote him a short letter about considerate parking and put it under his wipers. Hope it will help.

Parking close to the left right side of the lot wouldn't be a problem if everyone did it, but as long as some don't it's just unfair and irrespective.

Sometimes I understand people who freak out and destroy things in anger. I wouldn't do that, but I understand it in some cases.

1 comment:

Staci Rose said...

HA! Got you beat! ;)

This weekend, while parking to meet up with our hair dresser, I got hit in the knees by a car. Twice. Same car!

I had stopped traffic, because while my husband had his signal on and was trying to parallel park, people still drove up his a$$. So I got out of the car, got the car immediately behind him to go around him (2 lane street no less!) and stopped the next car. And, the driver saw my eyes, saw my hand out in the stop position. And, he stopped.

Until, I turned around to watch my husband, because when he finished, I was getting the hell out of the street! When the driver ran into the back of my knees. I turned around and he ran into the front of my knees! I slammed on his hood and yelled with my singer's lungs, "how many more times are you going to run into me?!!"

I have seen a doctor, been xrayed, poked, pulled, prodded, iced, elevated, and asked not to move. ;)

But, what the hell?!!! A car is a weapon - and I'm not a deer, what damage am I going to do to his car? And, how much further towards his destination did he think he was gonna get?!!! :P

I'm guessing, most people have an a$$hole driver story!